1. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The new European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD) gives users greater control over the processing of their personal data and makes it easier to modify or delete them.
Who is responsible for your personal data
The person responsible for the treatment is PRODUCTES VALLHONRAT SL (hereinafter ONE MORE) with C.I.F. B66403213.
Registration data: Volume: 44548 Folio: 156 Sheet: 459493 Inscription:1 Date of inscription: 20 November 2014
Avenida Can Sucarrats, 126. Nave 8.
08191 Rubí (Barcelona). Spain.
Tel. 936 978 153
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with “ONE MORE DATA PROTECTION” as the subject line.
What personal data do we collect and when?
- Contact details: name, email address, telephone number, shipping and billing address.
- Login information: user name (ID) and password.
- Personal data: sex and date of birth.
- Payment information.
- All this data is collected when the user registers on our website to make an online purchase.
How do we use your personal data?
The purpose for which we treat your personal data are:
- Commercial shipments (new products, promotions).
- Respond to queries, requests, complaints or suggestions you can make through our website or mail.
- For product analysis and improvement: in order to better understand our customers in order to improve our customer service, it is possible to send satisfaction and quality surveys.
Personal data of minors
Only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by ONE MORE. If the child is under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the processing of the data. It will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorized.
At ONE MORE we do not make these decisions, all processes related to the use of personal data are carried out with human intervention.
Retention of data
Personal data will be kept and processed to the extent that the company needs to be able to use them according to the purpose for which they were collected and according to the law, or until the user decides to terminate the business relationship with the company.
Transfer of data
The data you provide to ONE MORE are not transferred or shared with third parties.
Legitimation for the treatment of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the user.
Integrity and confidentiality
Personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, loss, destruction or accidental damage through the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures.
You have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data. You have the right to know whether your personal data are being used and for what purpose.
- An electronic copy of your personal data.
- Correction of your personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Limitation of use of your data. In case you want a limitation in the treatment of your data we will be able to store them but we will not be able to continue using them.
- Deletion or restriction of your personal data (right to forget). In certain cases you have the right to have your data deleted. It is not an absolute right, as we may have legal or legitimate reasons for keeping it.
- Consent: You have the right to revoke consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on prior consent.
If you wish to request a copy of your data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact ONE MORE through:
- Written to PRODUCTES VALLHONRAT SL, (Avenida Can Sucarrats, 126. Nave 8 08191 Rubí (Barcelona). Spain. ).
- E-mail to email@example.com
If you would like to unsubscribe directly from our database on our website in order not to receive further information from ONE MORE, you can do so through your customer account.